Owning and operating a business presents a significant challenge. That challenge is increased exponentially when complicated legal issues arise, leaving you in need of an experienced lawyer who understands your concerns. With more than 20 years of experience, Angela Siegel, Esq. offers comprehensive business law advice to a wide variety of clients.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific corporate and business law needs, contact our Garden City law office online or call 516-741-6100.
Comprehensive Business Law Assistance
Our business law practice covers a full range of services typically needed by corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies (LLCs), including:
- Business advice: We advise business owners on day-to-day problems that arise in the course of their business, including but not limited to, labor, intellectual property and contract issues.
- Business formation: The Law Office of Angela Siegel helps clients form business entities, including corporations, partnerships, LLCs and other business structures to protect assets and shield you from personal liability. Additionally, we can assist in developing a comprehensive estate plan designed to protect you and your loved ones, minimize taxes and ease the business succession process.
- Contracts: We prepare shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, employment agreements, commercial leases and family limited partnership agreements. We also review and negotiate all types of contracts, including managed care contracts.
- Buying and selling a business: We also represent clients in connection with the buying and selling of businesses and franchises.
- Dispute resolution: From intellectual property disputes to breach of contract actions, we can help you negotiate solutions without resorting to litigation.
- Real estate: We are adept at handling all aspects of the purchase, sale and leasing of commercial real estate.